Youth: (Ridge) Grades 9-12
If you are in high school and want to connect with other youth at Oakridge and the neighbourhood, this is the place to start! You can also find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @OBCYM. But, the web can only take you so far; eventually you need to meet us.
Sunday’s – 11am – 12noon
A time of study w/ relevant application as we discuss and learn about life through the lens of God’s Word! Bring a bible to read along with and mark up, dog-ear, etc. If you don’t have one, we will help you out!
Wednesday’s – 7pm-9pm
Come out to CONNECT: w/ each other & w/ God.
We have a lot of fun on Wednesday nights and are challenged to KNOW God, to OWN our faith and make that faith KNOWN. (here’s an outline so you know what to expect):
- Gather- Everyone hangs out until we start; there’s table tennis, table soccer & floor hockey, couches, music & friends.
- Activity- Some dexterity challenging, mixer to get us moving and laughing.
- Learning- God’s Word thru the guidance of His Spirit can change your life forever. So come, hear, read, learn and be changed by the Word of God on a variety of relevant subjects.
- Clusters- We break into grade & gender groups to discuss the night’s learning, additional thoughts & what’s happening in your life.
- Snack- No meeting would be complete without something to eat and drink, loving provided by group members.
Friday’s (Monthly) – 7pm-10pm
These off-site times together are opportunities for the youth of Oakridge to make their faith KNOWN with their friends & experience service, worship, relationships and learning together! Friends, faith, food & fun ~ not a bad way to spend an evening!