Oakridge’s Women’s Ministry provides a Christ-centered environment where women can meet the Lord and grow in their relationship with Him. This ministry offers various events, studies and services as an avenue for women:
- to come together to learn, serve and encourage one another through a variety of activities designed to meet both their physical and spiritual needs’
- to provide a venue where they will build lasting friendships and be drawn nearer to Jesus Christ;
- to be equipped, enabled and encouraged in their faith so that they can reach out to the lost around them.
Winter/Spring Bible Study — Leading a Life of Balance
In this study, you will invite God to examine your priorities and reveal any area of your life that has gone off centre from Him.You will look at the example Jesus set and see how he balanced the pressures of his ministry with spending time alone with God each day.
As you seek to follow his pattern and allow the Lord to work within you, you will discover how you can truly find equilibrium in life.
Come join us!
2019 Spring Tuesday Evening Women Bible Study – “Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life”
- Do you know how to distinguish God’s will from your own?
- How do we deal with our many emotions?
- Have you established your physical boundaries?
- Are we free to think our own thoughts?
- These questions will be answered in our short, four week, no homework free Boundaries course!
Dates: April 23, 30 and May 14 & 21
Doors open at 6:30PM